What is the project about?
The project deals with the reconstruction and improvement of safety conditions for 27 children playgrounds in 11 cities/municipalities in Serbia.
Information on the project
The project includes technical aid to the contracting authority (the Ministry of Finance), that is the development of the design, preparation of the tender documentation, the surveillance service during the reconstruction of 27 children playgrounds in 11 cities/municipalities in Serbia, and is financed by the European Union via the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance IPA 2014.
The Ministry of Finance is managing the project, and the beneficiary is the Ministry for Youth and Sport of the Republic of Serbia. More than EUR 1 million will be invested in the reconstruction of the before mentioned 27 playgrounds.
All the reconstructed playgrounds have been designed and will be fitted with the equipment which is meeting the existing security standards for playgrounds which are in effect in the European Union, as well as in the Republic of Serbia.
- Youth and Sports
- EuropeAid reference
- IPA 2014 Action document ‘Towards Life-long learning’, in its Result 3 foresees funds for the reconstruction 27 children’ playgrounds in 11 municipalities, as an investment into social infrastructure and as a contribution to the early childhood development. This contract aims at supporting implementation of this result. This services contract is divided in two Phases: Phase I included Inception stage, preparation of technical design documentation as well as assistance during the tendering procedure.
- Phase II commencement after the Contract with the successful tenderer for Supply and installation of the equipment for the children playgrounds has been signed signed and covering the technical assistance to the CA for the administration of the Supply Contract and related supervision services.
- City / District
- Serbia (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Subotica, Pozarevac, Uzice, Sabac Nis, Vranje, Novi Pazar, Krusevac, Kragujevac)
- EU Contribution
- 1,250,000 €
- Implementation period
- December 2019 - December 2019
- Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Implemented by
- iC consulenten